Millwright – Calgary, AB.
Full Time Permanent Position
12 hour shifts, rotational schedule day shift
Competitive overall compensation package
Do you have your Millwright trade certification, with at least 2 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment?
Are you looking to join a well-established but also continuously growing company in the plastics manufacturing sector?
Our manufacturing client is looking for a trade-certified Millwright to join their growing team in Calgary! As a key member of the maintenance department, the successful candidate will be responsible for various duties throughout the manufacturing plant, to maintain peak operational performance.
• Troubleshooting machine breakdowns
• Implementing root cause repairs
• Preventative maintenance
• Machinery modifications.
• General building maintenance
• Works safely at all times
• Keeps work area clean
• Ensures that day-to-day operations run smoothly and efficiently
• Provide mentorship to production operators relative to equipment maintenance and troubleshooting
• Assist the continuous improvement process by providing feedback and ideas
• Manage daily workload and priorities as well as other duties as assigned
Equipment & machinery includes but is not limed to:
• Film extrusion lines
• Printing presses
• Converting equipment
• Ancillary systems
• High-speed machinery, robotics, pneumatics, and hydraulics
Requirements and experiences• High school diploma or equivalent
• Completion of Millwright trade certification is required
• Red Seal certification is preferred
• Minimum 2 years’ maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
• Ability to work independently without supervision and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to read blueprints, diagrams, and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
• Computer literacy with knowledge of maintenance management systems is an asset
• Team player with excellent collaboration & communication skills, and the ability to work with all levels of the organization.
• Consistent commitment to working safely.
Benefits and other informationFull Time Permanent Position
Site-Based in Calgary, AB.
Rotating 12 hour shifts (day shift) with the possibility to transition to a Monday-Friday 8 hour shifts.
Competitive base wages, negotiable based on experience.
Shift premiums available
Full Employee Benefits
Retirement Savings Available
If you are interested, please send your application through our website in the employment section or directly via email to email@example.com
For further information, you can visit our web site https://inacre.ca/en/candidats/emplois/ or contact us via phone at 416 550 5135 ext 230.
We thank everyone who submits their application. However, only those who meet the experience eligibility requirements will be contacted for an interview.
We offer a referral bonus of $200 minimum if you present someone who is hired for one of our roles! Contact us for details.
to the job alert
Receive daily our latest job offers.Subscribe