The right questions to ask
13 July 2021
At the end of an interview, the employer will ask you if you have any questions, you will leave a good impression if you have any. Here are some examples of questions to ask.
Regarding the position:
- What are the development opportunities related to this position?
- What will be my contribution with my superiors?
- How many people make up the team?
- Can you describe a typical day to me?
- Is this a job creation?
About the company:
- How would I be able to grow in the company?
- How big is the team and what kind of people does it consist of?
- How long has the company existed?
- What are the priorities in the next 6 to 12 months?
- What are the short and medium term objectives?
Regarding corporate culture:
- Can you talk about the company culture?
- Are there any social activities planned during the year?
- What do you like most about your business?
To wrap up the interview:
- How soon will the decision be made?
- Do you contact all applicants, whether positive or negative?
- What are the next steps ?
- Have I answered all your questions?