Back to the results
Cloud Application Solution Architect
- Advanced Technologies
- Information Technology
Cloud Application Solution Architect – Montreal, QC
Full Time Permanent Position
Site-based position with potential remote work opportunities
Do you have 5+ years hands-on experience in cloud security application?
Do you have a solid background in leading and deploying DevSecOps in Cloud applications?
Our client’s Digital office is currently seeking a Cloud Application Solution Architect to join their team in Montreal, QC!
As a Cloud Application Solution Architect (CSA) you will be responsible for driving divisions application security transformation into the cloud platforms. You will work with divisions to develop secure applications and software running on the cloud. You will help with secure design decisions, driving DevSecOps framework and governance and help guide other security engineers in this area. You will interface and lead in-depth technical security architecture discussion with Developers, Enterprise Security Architects, solution architects and potential external customers.
Responsibilities may include:
• Act as subject matter expert regarding cloud security, DevSecOps and associated tools; providing guidance and recommendations to team members and senior leadership.
• Be defining, deploying and maintaining cloud application security standards and cloud security testing standards for company digital products.
• Assist in driving the strategic direction of the DevSecOps Program framework through partnerships with engineering, operations, IT and the business.
• Assist in defining KPI’s for the Cloud Application Security and advance the Cloud Application Security Program maturity and DevSecOps program efficiencies.
• Define Threat modeling framework and risk analysis of cloud applications and back-end components and Perform Threat Modeling on complex Cloud application security.
• Identify and recommend compensating controls to reduce risk of specific vulnerabilities.
• Participate in the evaluation and selection of vendors, security tools, and risk reporting systems.
• Help build the DevSecOps capabilities across the company through Training and Development of new course content.
• Create thorough documentation of solutions and best practices, developing knowledge base for use by the team members.
• Research industry trends and new technologies; implementing new procedures as needed to improve cloud security infrastructure.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are having problems applying through the portal please send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org OR visit Inacre’s Job Board https://inacre.ca/en/candidats/emplois/
Requirements and experiences• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, Cybersecurity, or a comparable degree from an accredited institution.
• 5+ years hands-on experience in cloud security application is required.
• 4+ years of experience in leading and deploying DevSecOps in Cloud applications.
• Demonstrating knowledge and practical application experience, including secure SDLC practices, security and privacy by design architectures, threat modeling, secure by default configurations, supply chain security, and security hardening.
• Must be able to work in Canada without corporate sponsorship now and in the future.
• Experience handling diverse IT / Cloud environments (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.) within a Multi-national large-scale Enterprise is highly preferred.
• Technical Certifications related to Cloud Security (e.g., Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google, security certifications) like CCSP, OSCP, GPCS, GCPN, and GCSA.
• Experience implementing compliance frameworks such as CIS Benchmarks, CSA Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM 4.0) and NIST CSF.
• Experience in designing a Zero Trust strategy and architecture.
• Experience in developing & deploying Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) technical strategies and security operations strategies.
• Ability to lead and manage diverse areas and large, complex projects.
• Ability to influence and work with various technical leads in different organizations.
• Ability to interface directly with executives and other senior leaders of different business units.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to explain technical concepts and present to business unit leaders and customers.
• Ability to foster collaboration across global development teams.
• Strong problem solving and reasoning ability, exhibiting technical innovation and creative solutions.
Benefits and other informationFull Time Permanent Position
Site-Based Position in Montreal, with flexibility to work remotely
Competitive Base Salary dependent on experience
Health, Dental, Vision & Wellness programs
Healthcare/Retirement Savings Programs
Tuition assistance or financial help for ongoing learning & development
If you are interested, please send your application (Resume and Cover Letter) directly via email to email@example.com
For further information, you can visit our web site https://inacre.ca/en/candidats/emplois/ or contact us via phone at 416 550 5135 ext 230
We thank everyone who submits their application. However, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
We offer a referral bonus of $200 minimum if you present someone who is hired for one of our roles! Visit https://inacre.ca/en/about-us/referal-program/ or contact us for details.
to the job alert
Receive daily our latest job offers.Subscribe