Présentation de l'offre
Senior Software Support Engineer - Maryland, USA
Our Client is looking for a Senior Software Support Engineer with 7 to 10 years experience with a minimum Education of a Bachelor’s Degree to join their team. The successful candidate is expected to work well on their own and within our Client’s broader organization.
To be considered for this role you must posses a solid grasp of communication technologies including TCP/IP, GSM, UMTS, and LTE along with hands-on experience using Linux, virtualization, Perl, Python, C, C++, SQL, and Visual Basic. The Ideal candidate will also have strong interpersonal networking and communication skills and be extremely customer oriented maintaining excellent working relationships inside the customer community.
Rôle et responsabilités
Exigences et expériences
• 8+ years relevant experience required
• Linux development environment
• Linux virtualization, system, and network experience is a MUST!
• Scripting languages such as Python, Perl, shell
• Various programming languages including C, C++, and Visual Basic
• Experience with SQL
• Strong working knowledge of mobile networks and associated protocols and standards to include GSM, UMTS, and LTE
• Strong working knowledge of transport network protocols such as SONET/SDH and OTN
• Working knowledge of firewall, vpn, SNMP, TCP/IP, routing, and switching
• Networking and security certifications a plus
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Computer Science degree or equivalent education and experience
Avantages et autres informations
Full time permanent position
Highly competitive Salary based on experience along with Full Benefits
Willingness to Travel Occasionally
If you are interested, please send your application (resume and cover letter) through our web site in the employment section or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org - We thank everyone who proposes their service. However, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
For further information, you can visit our web site www.inacre.ca or contact us via phone at +1 (416) 833 4819.
We offer a referral bonus of a minimum of $200 if you present someone that is hired through our services! Visit http://inacre.ca/a-propos/programme-de-referencement/ or contact me for details.