Présentation de l'offre
Senior Data Programmer – Chicago
Our Client is looking for a Senior Data Programmer with 7 to 10 years experience with a minimum Education of a Bachelor’s Degree to join their team. The ideal candidate would be someone who is more skilled with databases and possesses extensive knowledge of t-sql and familiarity with visual studio.net, C# or visual basic.
Rôle et responsabilités
Exigences et expériences
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 2 + years’ experience in applications software development
• Demonstrated experience and proficiency with Microsoft Visual Studio .net writing code in C# or Visual Basic.
• Demonstrated experience in developing SQL applications with Microsoft SQL Server or equivalent
• Demonstrated experience in web development or support and overall knowledge of web technologies
• Excellent time management skills - can execute programming requirements of multiple jobs at once without jeopardizing schedules or quality
• Experience in a direct mail or marketing communications operation desired
• Advanced knowledge of electronic printing concepts and laser printer operations desired
• Strong interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office word processing and spreadsheet applications
• Ability to work effectively in a cross functional dynamic team environment
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to maintain positive, professional demeanor
• Attention to detail, ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• Postal knowledge is a plus (Red Point software is used)
• Familiarity with Business Objects is strongly recommended
1. Business Acumen
2. Functional/Technical Skills
3. Technical Learning
4. Learning on the Fly
5. Priority Setting
7. Time Management
8. Action Oriented
11. Interpersonal Savvy
12. Boss Relationships
Avantages et autres informations
Full time permanent position
Highly competitive Salary based on experience along with Full Benefits
If you are interested, please send your application (resume and cover letter) through our web site in the employment section or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org - We thank everyone who proposes their service. However, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
For further information, visit our web site www.inacre.ca or contact us via phone at +1 (416) 833 4819.
We offer a referral bonus of a minimum of $200 if you present someone that is hired through our services! Visit http://inacre.ca/a-propos/programme-de-referencement/ or contact me for details.