Présentation de l'offre
Sales Associate – Waterloo, Ontario
Our client a leading provider of healthcare information management software solutions is looking for an honest hardworking Sales Associate to join their team in Waterloo, Ontario.
• Do you have of 3-5 years Sales experience?
• Do you have a proven track record of sales?
• Do you have HealthCare and/or enterprise software, technology, or services sales experience?
If you answered yes to the above three questions? Please read on………
Rôle et responsabilités
• Back sell to existing Accounts - Selling upgrades, licenses, add on services for both our Client’s existing products as well as new initiatives.
• Net new sales for mid-sized market – includes establishing an outbound sales campaign for their target sectors, managing contact lists and converting leads into prospects and ultimately customers.
• Outbound prospecting in their target areas to establish a contact list in each area for outbound marketing
• Onsite meetings, face to face and web-based demos, negotiation and successful close of business.
• Assistance in pre-sales and marketing activities including attendance at industry trade shows, building a contact list for the target areas
• Handle initial conversations with all leads that are currently being received by our Client through Web Site and referrals.
• Qualify leads over the phone and convert leads into 3 sales ready prospects per month
• Assist with business development and sales presentations
• Build and manage customer & prospect database including lists of contacts per identified sector
• Implement Pardot or other similar app working with Marketing/Communication Specialist
• Qualifying Sales in the target Sectors – Persistent about follow up, qualifying warm leads, finding the decision maker, and identifying business needs. Present at least 3 qualified leads a month with partners and prospects including existing customer back-sell opportunities.
• Sales Bookings - Grow the Client’s business to reach targets.
• New Customer Acquisitions - Ensure our Client adds at least 2 new customers in the first year of sales.
• Existing Customer Sales - Ensure that our Client is offering the full range of add on application, services, and hosting products to their customer base.
• Outbound Prospecting - Ensure outbound calls in our Client’s existing and new target markets are made and that meetings goals are being met. Goal is 15 “meaningful” calls resulting in 5 qualified meetings per month. Calls should be 50% new prospects and 50% existing customers.
• Attend target trades shows along with senior sales executive
• Support the sales efforts as necessary (RFI, RFP assistance, PowerPoints)
Product Knowledge/Industry Knowledge
• Product Overviews and Demonstrations - Have skills and comfort level doing high level 60-minute product presentations to customers / prospects / industry partners within 60 days of starting.
• ROI - Working with the senior sales executive and other managers, work on an initial written ROI analysis, including customer testimonials for new prospects
• Effective coordination and management of in depth product presentations by communicating customer needs clearly to our internal product and services experts.
• Ensure that all data is managed using Salesforce daily
• Manage pipeline and deliver weekly forecasts. Review these weekly with the Senior Sales Executive and biweekly with the President
• Follow the sales process and ensure that all supporting information is stored in our common files on SHARE or in Salesforce.
Exigences et expériences
• Combined experience of 3-5 years. Ideally direct sales experience would be an asset. Must have proven track record of sales (inside or outside) achievements
• HealthCare and/or enterprise software, technology or services sales recommended
• Track record of selling or managing 30K plus transactions.
• Experience managing and growing customer base within a large geographic territory.
• Expertise in Solution based sales
• Familiarity with salesforce or other CRM tools
• Energetic, Competitive, Hard Working, Strategic, Team Focused, Honest, Customer Centric.
• Exceptional Communication Skills both written and verbal
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Highly organized – ability to multi-task and prioritize time
• Attention to detail
Avantages et autres informations
Full time permanent position
Highly competitive base salary along with bonuses on offer for the right candidate
Willingness to Travel is VERY necessary for this role
If you are interested, please send your application (Resume and Cover Letter) through our web site in the employment section or directly by email to email@example.com - We thank everyone who proposes their service. However, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
For further information, you can visit our web site www.inacre.ca or contact us via phone at 416 550 5135 ext 231.
We offer a reference bonus of a minimum of $200 if you present someone who is hired. Visit http://inacre.ca/a-propos/programme-de-referencement/ or contact us for details.