Présentation de l'offre
Project Coordinator – Burlington
Do you have a proven track record of supporting multiple construction projects in different phases and of varying complexity and size?
Do you have at least 3 years experience as a Construction Project Coordinator with a design build or general contracting firm?
Our client is seeking a well experienced ICI Construction Project Coordinator to join their growing construction team.
Rôle et responsabilités
Exigences et expériences
To be successful in this role you will need to possess the following attributes:
• Strong organisational skills keeping records and information controlled methodically and efficiently.
• Effective and efficient communicator in direct contact with trade vendors, consultants and the client.
• Keen sense of awareness in recording minutes of key information, decisions and actions reported or decided upon at construction progress meetings.
• Swift in and efficient in issuing meeting minutes as well as in preparing, issuing and tracking all construction documentation with the client and vendors from tender to close out.
• Strong collaborative approach to support the Project Manager and Site Superintendents in delivering construction projects with care to the business’s clients.
PLEASE NOTE Client or Consultant side experience will NOT be considered valid for this role.
So, to be considered for this role you MUST possess the following experiences:
• A min of 3 years of experience in the role of Construction Project Coordinator with a Design Build or General Contracting Firm.
• Proficiency in creating, circulating, logging, and maintaining construction documentation for projects ranging in size from $250k to $20M.
• Effective ability to communicate and instigate action from trade contractors in furnishing documentation, managing RFI’s and scheduling work.
• Delivering projects using CCA 5, CCDC 2, CCDC 3, CCDC 5a and CCDC 14 Prime Contracts.
• Creating and administering CCA 1 & CCA 17 Sub-Contracts
• High proficiency in the use of construction project management software (CMiC or similar).
• Complete understanding of the Master Format system.
• Confident and personable with vendors, clients, consultant, regulators, Site Superintendents.
• Ability to provide simultaneous support for needs across multiple projects in varying phases.
• Able to instigate action from Sub-Trades and Vendors/Suppliers.
• Effective and articulate written and oral communication skills.
• Organised to a very high standard.
• Communicate accurately and specifically as required for the task, issue or action at hand.
• Proficiency in creating Gantt Chart construction project schedules.
• Diploma or Degree in Construction Management is required.
• PMP designation is an asset but not required.
• Gold Seal Certification is an asset but not required.
Avantages et autres informations
Driver's Licence & Own Vehicle is required for this position
Full-time permanent position based in Burlington Ontario
• Highly competitive salary based on skills and experience
• Benefits Package
• Bi-Annual Performance Review
• Annual Salary Review
• Performance Based Bonus Plan
If you are interested, please send your application through our web site in the employment section or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org - We thank everyone who proposes their service. However, only those selected will be contacted for an interview. For further information, you can visit our web site www.inacre.ca or contact us via phone at 416 550 5135 ext 230
We offer a reference bonus of a minimum of $200 if you present someone who will be hired. Visit http://inacre.ca/a-propos/programme-de-referencement/ or contact me for details.