Présentation de l'offre
HR Advisor Benefits / Compensation Planning - Minnesota
Our client is looking for a hands-on HR Advisor with strong communication skills, excellent customer service qualities and most importantly an expert eye for detail to join their great family friendly team!
Do you have a Bachelor's degree?
Do you have at least 5 years of experience with benefits administration?
If you answered yes to both please read on.......
Rôle et responsabilités
Exigences et expériences
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
• 5+ years of experience in benefits
• Additional experience in related HR functions is desirable
• Strong computer skills, including Excel, Word, and Power Point
• Experienced with an HRIS, including report writing and integration with payroll and outside vendor systems
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Collaborative. Experience leading projects and teams
• Knowledge of various benefit related legislation, including but not limited to ACA, ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA
• Strong communication skills and excellent customer service and teamwork
• Demonstrated attention to detail
Avantages et autres informations
Full-time permanent position
Highly competitive Salary based on experience and skill is on offer along with performance bonuses and full Benefits
If you are interested, please send your application through our web site in the employment section or by email to email@example.com - We thank everyone who proposes their service. However, only those selected will be contacted for an interview. For further information, you can visit our web site www.inacre.ca or contact us via phone at +1 (416) 833 4819.
We offer a referral bonus of a minimum of $200 if you present someone that is hired through our services! Visit http://inacre.ca/a-propos/programme-de-referencement/ or contact me for details.