Présentation de l'offre
Helpdesk/Customer and Technical Support - Toronto
Rôle et responsabilités
Exigences et expériences
• Degree or Certificate in information Technology or Computer Sciences.
• Experience in Helpdesk support in network and /or server maintenance.
• Previous manufacturing experience is an asset.
• Project Management experience is an asset.
• Fast learner, willingness to learn new programming languages.
• Self-motivated and willing to work with the team
• Strong customer focus and superior customer service skills.
• Ability to articulate oneself to fully understand a problem and to clearly express the proposed solutions.
• Logical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills.
Avantages et autres informations
Opportunities for business travel to US and UK.
If you are interested, please send your application (resume and cover letter) through our web site in the employment section or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org - We thank everyone who proposes their service. However, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
For further information, you can visit our web site www.inacre.ca or contact us via phone at +1 (416) 550 5135 ext 230
We offer a referral bonus of a minimum of $200 if you present someone that is hired through our services! Visit http://inacre.ca/a-propos/programme-de-referencement/ or contact me for details.