Présentation de l'offre
Field Service Manager Western Canada BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan
Inacre is currently looking for an experienced Field Service Manager to be responsible for our Client’s dealerships within Western Canada - Covering BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan. Do you have a Minimum 5 years of experience in the construction, industrial or agricultural equipment industry? Do you enjoy training and teaching others? And are willing to travel up to 90% of the time? If so, please read on………
Rôle et responsabilités
- Provide technical support to the dealerships in assigned territory
- Ensure dealerships have adequate resources and facility to properly repair the client’s machinery and maintain customer satisfaction
- Conduct training to ensure dealerships are properly trained to work on specific machinery and maintain appropriate skill level.
- Provides Regional and On-site Technical Training to help troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Assist with difficult customer issues.
- Work with Service team to continue development of the Service Management Development and Certification Program.
- Works with assigned dealerships to promote the use of the client’s OEM service parts usage.
- Provide Parts technical related assistance to dealerships and company personnel when requested or required.
- Train Dealerships on the proper Warranty process and procedures
- Monitors campaign completion and promote 100% closure on all safety related issues.
- Administer goodwill policy in the best interest of the Customer, the Dealership and the client using Company guidelines within budgetary constraints.
- Works with the other members of the Field Sales Area to achieve assigned objectives and meet commitments on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Works with dealerships to maintain Customer satisfaction using all available resources to ensure brand loyalty.
Exigences et expériences
To be considered for this role experience in the following elements will be required:
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in the construction, industrial or agricultural equipment industry
• Strong knowledge of diesel engines and emission controls
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a vehicular or Ag related technical course of study.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to converse with dealers and customers
• Ability to communicate effectively to develop written reports and to provide instructions and guidance to corporate and dealer service support personnel.
• Skilled in the resolution of technical problems, including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, electronic, and hydraulic issues on tractors, utility vehicles and implements.
• Ability to remain tactful in challenging and argumentative situations.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Good presentation skills.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to travel up to 90% of the time
• Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
• Knowledge of dealership operations
• Ability to read and understand blueprints, technical manuals, parts manuals, etc.
Avantages et autres informations
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Highly competitive Salary and Bonuses based on experience and skill is on offer.
If you are interested, please send your application through our web site in the employment section or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org - We thank everyone who proposes their service. However, only those selected will be contacted for an interview. For further information, you can visit our web site www.inacre.ca or contact us via phone at +1 (416) 833 4819.
We offer a reference bonus of a minimum of $200 if you present someone who will be hired. Visit http://inacre.ca/a-propos/programme-de-referencement/ or contact me for details.