Présentation de l'offre
Civil Engineer – Toronto
Our client is looking for an experienced Civil Engineer with strong sales skills to be responsible for the promotion and the representation of their Civil Engineering products and equipment to the Road & Highway Construction industry. The successful candidate will provide the technical sales and field support to implement the key plans and objectives required to meet the goals and aspirations of our client with a big emphasis on building key Relationships.
Rôle et responsabilités
Exigences et expériences
To be considered for this role you need to meet the following criteria’s:
Knowledge and Competences
• Prior sales experience;
• Strong understanding of the industry and also government agencies and ministries working and approvals;
•Sound understanding of the Civil Engineering trade as it relates to Roads, Bridges, and Tunnel construction.
Skills and attitudes
• Ability to read architectural plans and specifications and draw simple construction details;
• Understanding of manufacturing and distribution methods and systems;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Good management/marketing judgement;
• Executive level presentation, selling and negotiating skills;
• Excellent listening and questioning skills;
• Resourceful, flexible, and adaptive;
• Ability to work outside the box (flexibility);
• Excellent organizational and project management skills;
• Excellent time management.
• Engineer licence to practice in Ontario
Avantages et autres informations
• The Civil Engineer can expect some after-hours meetings and weekend activities as required to accomplish the duties;
• Daily work schedule can vary depending on circumstances;
•The Civil Engineer can expect to travel to outside areas of the local market within their territory or region and potentially in the United States as required;
• They will attend the annual sales meeting outside of the region for 5 days;
• They may attend periodic regional sales meetings;
• They may attend specific trade shows in their territory or in Canada or the United States when relevant and as coordinated by the marketing department;
• The working hours may vary when traveling and can include weekend travel and/or evening meetings in order optimize the time away;
• Being involved in industry associations may involve meetings in the evenings and social functions which may occur on weekends;
• Valid Ontario driver Licence;
• Valid Passport.
• Excellent physical condition required;
• Regularly visits job site, climbing stairs and / or ladders to access roofs or below grade situations;
• Must be comfortable with heights as well as working on construction sites;
• May require doing small demonstrations of product usage at job sites, symposiums or trade shows. This may require the use of specialized tools.For more information, do
Highly competitive Salary based on experience and skill is on offer.
If you are interested, please send me your application via our website at http://inacre.ca/emplois/ or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all the people who put forward their applications, however only those selected will be contacted for an interview. The masculine is used only to lighten the text. not hesitate to contact email@example.com or by phone at +1 (416) 833-4819
We offer an SEO bonus of at least $200 if you introduce us to someone who will be hired. Visit http://inacre.ca/a-propos/programme-de-referencement/ or contact me for all the details.